View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0026356LazarusDatabase Componentspublic2020-08-04 05:37
Reportergucao Assigned ToLuiz Americo  
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityN/A
Status closedResolutionfixed 
PlatformWin32OSwindows Xp 
Summary0026356: the TDBLookupComboBox Don't work
DescriptionBefore the 1.2RC1 and 1.2RC1,Work well.
After 1.2RC1 , there is a problem.

  object DBLookupComboBox1: TDBLookupComboBox
    Left = 81
    Height = 20
    Top = 127
    Width = 100
    KeyField = 'ID'
    ListField = 'Name'
    ListFieldIndex = 0
    ListSource = DataSource1
    LookupCache = False
    TabOrder = 0
  end
  object DataSource1: TDataSource
    DataSet = MemDataset1
    left = 88
    top = 160
  end
TagsNo tags attached.
Fixed in Revision45578
LazTarget-
Widgetset
Attached Files

Relationships

has duplicate 0026357 closedStephano Packages the TDBLookupComboBox Don't work 
related to 0026362 closedMichael Van Canneyt FPC TMemdataset returns empty value in dsBlockRead mode 
related to 0027959 resolvedLuiz Americo Packages tDBF Filter statements no longer work in 1.4 

Activities

Reinier Olislagers

2014-06-18 14:54

developer   ~0075777

1. What do you mean "doesn't work"? Please describe what you expect to see and what you actually see. Are there any error messages? Does your computer start sending emails or beeping?
2. Please attach a compilable sample project in a zip file that demonstrates the problem. Thanks.
3. What Lazarus version are you using? If not Lazarus 1.2.4 - the latest stable version - please try with that version first.

Thank you.

Reinier Olislagers

2014-06-18 14:55

developer   ~0075778

Moved from FPC to Lazarus because TDBLookupCombobox is a graphical Lazarus component, not an FPC component.

gucao

2014-06-18 15:06

reporter  

Test.zip (77,848 bytes)

gucao

2014-06-18 15:26

reporter  

detail.png (12,922 bytes)   
detail.png (12,922 bytes)   

gucao

2014-06-18 15:28

reporter   ~0075781

I tried 1.2.4, this problem is still

Luiz Americo

2014-06-19 14:49

developer   ~0075793

The issue is caused by a bug in TMemDataset. I updated the LCL to use a workaround.
To get working you have two options:
- Use Lazarus from svn
- Use TMemDataset with the patch in 26362 with current Lazarus release

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2014-06-18 14:49 gucao New Issue
2014-06-18 14:54 Reinier Olislagers Note Added: 0075777
2014-06-18 14:54 Reinier Olislagers Project FPC => Lazarus
2014-06-18 14:55 Reinier Olislagers Note Added: 0075778
2014-06-18 15:06 gucao File Added: Test.zip
2014-06-18 15:26 gucao File Added: detail.png
2014-06-18 15:28 gucao Note Added: 0075781
2014-06-18 17:47 Stephano Relationship added has duplicate 0026357
2014-06-19 04:21 Luiz Americo Assigned To => Luiz Americo
2014-06-19 04:21 Luiz Americo Status new => assigned
2014-06-19 14:35 Luiz Americo Relationship added related to 0026362
2014-06-19 14:49 Luiz Americo Fixed in Revision => 45578
2014-06-19 14:49 Luiz Americo LazTarget => -
2014-06-19 14:49 Luiz Americo Note Added: 0075793
2014-06-19 14:49 Luiz Americo Status assigned => resolved
2014-06-19 14:49 Luiz Americo Resolution open => fixed
2015-12-12 01:34 Juha Manninen Relationship added related to 0027959
2020-08-04 05:37 gucao Status resolved => closed