View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0032149LazarusLCLpublic2017-07-19 01:22
ReporterBart BroersmaAssigned ToMaxim Ganetsky 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityN/A
Status closedResolutionfixed 
Platformi386OSLinuxOS VersionFedora Core 18
Product Version1.9 (SVN)Product Build 
Target Version1.8Fixed in Version1.8 
Summary0032149: Update to Dutch LCL language file
DescriptionSome minor updates to the Dutch language file for the LCL.

This is the first time I used POEdit for this (I used to do this in a simple text editor), so I hope I did not screwthings up.
The PO-checker did not report any errors at least.
TagsNo tags attached.
Fixed in Revision55526
LazTarget-
Widgetset
Attached Files

Activities

Bart Broersma

2017-07-16 01:01

developer  

lclstrconsts.nl.po (45,653 bytes)

Maxim Ganetsky

2017-07-18 01:17

developer   ~0101750

It is the opposite, simple text editor is a sure way to screw things up. Poedit is the best choice IMO.

Applied and merged to fixes, thanks.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2017-07-16 01:01 Bart Broersma New Issue
2017-07-16 01:01 Bart Broersma File Added: lclstrconsts.nl.po
2017-07-17 15:46 Maxim Ganetsky Assigned To => Maxim Ganetsky
2017-07-17 15:46 Maxim Ganetsky Status new => assigned
2017-07-18 01:17 Maxim Ganetsky Fixed in Revision => 55526
2017-07-18 01:17 Maxim Ganetsky Note Added: 0101750
2017-07-18 01:17 Maxim Ganetsky Status assigned => resolved
2017-07-18 01:17 Maxim Ganetsky Fixed in Version => 1.8
2017-07-18 01:17 Maxim Ganetsky Resolution open => fixed
2017-07-19 01:22 Bart Broersma Status resolved => closed