View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0035549||Packages||Packages||public||2019-05-09 02:46||2019-08-22 15:35|
|Reporter||Régent Gaudreau||Assigned To|
|Product Version||2.0.2||Product Build|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0035549: idemake.cfg not found if accute in file path|
|Description||With lazarus 2.0.0 RC3 and below all was working fine when rebuilding IDE after adding package|
with 2.0.0 finale and 2.0.2 install goes well and IDE opens, but if i add a package and try to rebuild IDE i get
C:\Users\RÙgent\AppData\Local\lazarus\idemake.cfg is missing
it should be:
If i un-install all and re-install 2.0.0 RC3 all is working again when i rebuild the IDE
|Additional Information||seems there is a string conversion error when the new IDE reads the config file|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Fixed in Revision|
||If you need to reproduce, it think you will need to create a new user with a acute in it: (ie: Régent) in windows and then go in profile and add package and build IDE|
I have the same error.
Fatal: Unable to open file C:\Users\+юЁюфхЎъшщ.BGEM\AppData\Local\lazarus\idemake.cfg
It looks like the compiler doesn't understand any unicode symbols in the User profile name. And I can't change that profile name due to domain policies...
I have the same Error when I want to build IDE packages although the user name is normal and only Amr
2.0.4 is still a problem:
Fatal: Unable to open file C:\Users\whitÚ\AppData\Local\lazarus\idemake.cfg
Your description means there was a regression between 2.0 RC3 and 2.0 final. Over 100 revisions were backported then. See:
Please find out which revision causes the regression. The easiest way to do it is bisecting. See:
works with the config directory parameter
In Windows you cannot use ~ so use instead for example a shortcut in the desktop with the following parameters to call Lazarus:
The error message must come from "make". The path is somehow passed wrongly to it.
I added a debug line in r61742, called when idemake.cfg file name is used.
Could you guys with Windows please check which revision in Lazarus 2.0 fixes branch caused the regression.
This looks like related to an old issue 0028991 but those revisions were not merged after 2.0RC3.
installed program: lazarus-2.0.4-fpc-3.0.4-win32.exe
wsoft-hu, idemake.cfg and fpcdefines.xml are two different things.
Please find the revision in Lazarus 2.0 fixes branch that caused the regression!
|2019-05-09 02:46||Régent Gaudreau||New Issue|
|2019-05-09 13:10||Régent Gaudreau||Note Added: 0116100|
|2019-05-21 11:35||legoru||Note Added: 0116303|
|2019-06-22 14:09||Amr Aboughazala||Note Added: 0116835|
|2019-08-09 08:04||wsoft-hu||File Added: kep.PNG|
|2019-08-09 08:04||wsoft-hu||Note Added: 0117598|
|2019-08-11 12:20||Juha Manninen||Note Added: 0117642|
|2019-08-11 12:23||Juha Manninen||Status||new => feedback|
|2019-08-11 12:23||Juha Manninen||LazTarget||=> -|
|2019-08-21 14:20||wsoft-hu||Note Added: 0117763|
|2019-08-21 22:34||Juha Manninen||Note Added: 0117772|
|2019-08-22 02:11||Juha Manninen||Note Edited: 0117772||View Revisions|
|2019-08-22 06:36||wsoft-hu||File Added: bug.PNG|
|2019-08-22 06:36||wsoft-hu||Note Added: 0117779|
|2019-08-22 15:35||Juha Manninen||Note Added: 0117783|